(Fwd) Re: A. titanum

Hi Aroiders,

maybe someone would like to help Sue ?,

Bjørn Malkmus

Date sent:      	Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:30:01 -0700
From:           	Sue <suez@northcoast.com>
Send reply to:  	suez@northcoast.com
Subject:        	Re: A. titanum

Can you tell me how to treat A. titanum seeds for the process of
germination?  I was lucky enough to get ahold of one seed and I have
it pressed into a fine seed starting mix that was watered thoroughly
through first.  It's in a gallon pot and covered with plastic wrap
perforated with holes. It's sitting on top of my refrigerator, steaming
up a storm.  My worry of course is rot. Did you plant your seeds in a
similar fashion?
Can you give me some beginning instructions?  Too, providing it
actually germinates, what is the next step (soil, pot size, water and
feed needs).
I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you,