Re: While I'm asking questions

Susan,

I too have critters that like to dig tubers. I just repot any dug tubers
and if they were in the process of waking they will continue that process.
Do your best to assure that the "top" of the tuber is at the top.

My critters are possums. Your are likely also as they naturally sniff our
and dig tubers, bulbs and the like.

Don

>While I'm at it, something dug up my Amorphophallus napalensis!  (Sob)
>It hadn't sprouted yet, but there were a lot of roots coming from the bulb.
> I just covered it back up.  Some of the roots were torn or severed
>(sob,sob).  Do you think I should dig it up and use rootone on them or just
>leave it alone??

Don Burns
Fort Lauderdale FL    USA
Zone 10b