Re: Anthurium ID request

In a message dated 7/21/99 10:09:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
MOTO_DO@t-online.de writes:

<< http://www.kallus.com/aroids/aroidid/id.html >>

The first anthurium listed as "possible Colombia' may well be. I have had
this plant from an Ecuadorean collector who had imported it from Colombia. I
would suspect that it is mid-altitude. The one with the shiny leaf white

Betsy Feuerstein