Re: Amorph. titanum at Huntington BG

Last time I was at the Huntington, last December, I sought out aroids
but wasn't able to find Amorphophalli.  I gather that the A. titanum
usually resides in a research greenhouse, off limits to the public?
Surely it doesn't sit in a columned courtyard most of the time.

Clear skies,
Kicking himself for not following through on his planned trip this week to