Re: (no subject)

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: (no subject)
  • From: "Peter Wunderlin" <pmdes@iafrica.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 09:55:28 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Brian,
I usually root Philo cuttings in sterilized coarse riversand. I dip the
cuttings in a fungicide and treat them with a rooting hormone before
planting them.
I sterilize riversand by just pouring boiling water over it and let it cool
off before planting. I had pretty good results this way.
Best Regards
Peter