Looking for Lysichitum

Once again my small, mail-order Lysichitums have begun
to sucumb to irreversible decline and rhizome rot.  I
have tried them in pots, in the sun, in the shade, in
standing water, in running water, in wet but drained
soil...and never get anything past two or three,
inch-long leaves.  I've been trying to grow them for
five years, at least!
     I've become convinced that what I need to start
them going is a good-sized root or plant, perhaps not
of blooming size, but certainly a good deal larger
than what might be ordinarily available from
nurseries.  Does anyone out there have or know of such
plants that might be available?  I will gladly pay
airmail shipping and then some.  I am interested in
both species.
       Thanks much,
                 Bob Burns