tropical vines, tropical beetles

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: tropical vines, tropical beetles
  • From: Jack Honeycutt <jhoneycutt@uswest.net>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:23:27 -0500 (CDT)

At 07:31 PM 6/10/2000 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:

>Will happily send you a cutting of mine if it does turn out to be what you
>are looking for.

I see from your web page that you have a interest in tropical
beetles.  Near Manaus, Brazil, I collected what I believe to be
Cyclocephala hardyi on Victoria amazonica flowers.  I would be happy to
mail you a beetle in exchange if you are interested.

I hope the moderator will excuse this tropical, but not topical, off topic
post. <g>

jack in Portland Oregon