help

Hi folks ,, This is Neil the Newsletter editor. Yesterday while finishing
the most recent Newsletter I got a virus and lost EVERYTHING on my
harddrive. The newsletter was to go out today but It will now be delayed. I
lost the material for the Newsletter as I had no backup. If you sent me
material ....please send it again.

It's a hard lesson to learn......I will now always backup my data and keep
up with the latest virus software.

So sorry.... I will get the Newsletter out ASAP when I recieve the material
again.

Neil Carroll
IAS Newsletter editor