Re: Identification Chen Yi a 107 99/00

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Identification Chen Yi a 107 99/00
  • From: Pugturd@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:09:46 -0500 (CDT)

Hello this is Brian Williams. I am growing the same plant. I to believe it to
be a Colocasia instead of the Remusatia vivpara. I have not had a bloom yet
but it may soon. I thought it might be another form of Remusatia but not for
sure because I have never seen any other forms of it. I do know it does not
look like the Remusatia vivpara I got from Dewey.

I will hopefully place some pictures of this plant and some of my Amorphos
blooming as well as some other stuff. I have been busy working and trading
plants but I do think it is time to add some new things to my website. Look
for them soon THANKS

http://www.angelfire.com/ky2/bwilliams