Off to Costa Rica

At 09:12 PM 6/13/2000 -0500, Pete wrote:

>Jack, and others into monsteroids
>
>While Madison's Monstera revision is still the only show in town it's
>worth hunting out, BUT the genus needs a new revision since
>Madison recognizes fewer species in total than are now known
>occur in Panama and Cosa Rica alone!
>
>Pete

My girlfriend is traveling to Costa Rica this Christmas.  A guided tour and
such;
but she is suppose to spend some time in some botanical gardens and parks.

Perhaps I will have time to learn where Monstera dubia is growing and get
her to take a few photos.  Or better yet, come home with a twig!

jack in Oregon