Messages with Blank Text

Yes, Aroiders, the blank text problem is back :-(. I have one confirmed
report of three messages showing up tonight with no visible message text.
We have been lurking in the aroids, waiting for this to happen again, and I
have the infosystems people at MoBot alerted. Hopefully we can solve this
problem permanently.

The problem seems to appear most frequently (and possibly exclusively) with
those who use Microsoft OutlookExpress as an email client. Julius Boos has
sent me a tip that allows him to make the "invisible" text magically appear
on his OutlookExpress client:

".....when you click on the individual message a blank window opens up, but
if [you] highlight the message then you click on the 'reply to sender' box, a
window comes up with the message in it." (Just don't make the mistake of
sending that message!)

Don Burns
Fort Lauderdale FL    USA
Zone 10b