Re: FW: "accidental epiphyte"

Mark,
I have not personally witnessed any such "accidental epiphytic" aroid, but I
can refer you to a photo of such a cycad:
<http://www.plantapalm.com/vce/species/dioon_spinulosum.htm>. If this can
occur with the New World's largest cycad, I see no reason why this wouldn't
also happen with aroids.
Jody
--
Jody Haynes
Corresponding Secretary, Editor & Webmaster