RE: Introduction and hello...

Brian:

Thanks for jolting me into action...my participation in the list is long
overdue.

BTW, is everybody planning on being at the Aroid show at Fairchild in
September?  Sounds like a party to me (LOL)!  I hope we can all get together
and meet, if so.  FTG's only a 1/2 hour ride from home, so it's my favorite
destination hands-down.

I'll be shipping your plants tomorrow...

Take care,

Deb

Debbie Swartz (Zone 10 -- Fort Lauderdale)
http://www.pompano.net/~birdcam

My tropical plant images (many now available)
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=319342&a=2393078
http://www.pompano.net/~birdcam/plants2trade

Catch a sneak peek at the Touch Of the Tropics trading post!
(Pardon our dust; we'll be opening this site completely by July 1st)
http://www.touchofthetropics.com