Re: Rhaphidophora sp. at Fairchild Tropical Garden

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Rhaphidophora sp. at Fairchild Tropical Garden
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:55:35 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated Tue, 20 Jun 2000  6:13:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
"Peter Boyce" <p.boyce@rbgkew.org.uk> writes:

<< Jack

Yes, it is, although are so many new Rhaphs in New Guinea that
I'm running out of specific epithets!

Pete

Guess it's time to start getting creative.  (In college, I saw a reference
in one of my textbooks to an insect whose scientific name was Lalapa lusa.)

Jason Hernandez
Naturalist-at-Large