Re: Unidentified aroids

Jody,
You had it listed as Arisaema and I did not look at it because I know
nothing of Arisaemas....

BUT, you DO have Gonatopus!  It is like a disease....  I suggest that you
put it in a pot at least 20 inches off the ground...  the roots will travel
and send up little ones...  the leaves will fall off and start new ones...
In a couple of years you are going to have a 'lawn' that you may not
want...  Actually, it depends on where you live.  If you are lucky enough
to live where the ground freezes, you will be spared...  Otherwise, you
will *never* get rid of it!!!  You have my condolences....
Dewey