Mystery Anthurium-help!

Hi folks,

I have been growing an Anthurium from seed which came originally from Peter
Randall in Australia. It was described as A. bakeri broad-leaved form. It has
now produced a very nice plant with leaves over 14 inches with petioles
nearly the same; leaves very broad 3-4ins, copious black dots on
undersides...ie very unlike the normal slender A. bakeri. It was suggested to
me that it might be a young A. gladiifolium and this certainly seemed a good
suggestion since the leaves do look very similar. But then I saw a large
plant in flower at Kew and realise the flower on my plant is completely
different, short, cylindric, cream instead of long and tapering and purple.
So....any suggestions welcome, it just doesnt look like any A. bakeri I have
ever grown, it is just too large and leathery and tends to lean over as if it
wants to go semi-pendent. I have posted pics on my website, just follow the
links. Any help gratefully received!
Site address is: http://members.aol.com/Geoffaroid/GeoffsWeb.html
Make sure you get the upper/lower case lettering correct.
Many thanks,