Re: Joining the IAS

  • Subject: Re: Joining the IAS
  • From: George Yao <gcyao@netasia.net>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 14:07:48 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry, I must have confused the IAS website with that of another
society.  But, still, joining is not as convenient as for those with
on-line facilities. I had readily joined others because they had on-line
shopping cart facilities and renewed just as readily and even ordered
publications too.

George Yao <gcyao@netasia.net>
Metro-Manila, Philippines