Separating pups

Greetings Aroiders,
I also, am interested in the answer to Carol Ann's query as to the best time
to remove the pups from Amorphophallus konjac.  I have been offered the pups
of two mature flowering plants.  One is in the garden and the other is
potted.  Both have over a dozen babies each,and are in fairly dry soil.  The
main flower stem has dried off and  been removed.
 We have just entered  winter here in New Zealand and are experiencing
frosts averaging  minus 2deg. It has been an unusually dry summer - drought
conditions in fact, and now we seem to have gone to extreme with periods of
heavy rain
and early frosts.

Regards to all
Edna Parkyn