We now resume regular programming

  • Subject: We now resume regular programming
  • From: Steve Marak <samarak@arachne.uark.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:41:09 -0500 (CDT)

I think we are about caught up, so while I catch my breath, here's the

Late in May, Don took over list management while I headed for the Pacific
NW for 2 weeks. Although I carried a laptop and checked mail sporadically,
I wasn't paying attention to any list messages that looked "normal".
Several days after I left, some of those circumstances beyond control
intervened, and Don was unable to process messages from about June 2 on.
I was blithely unaware, viewing some remarkable gardens, buying far too
many plants, and seeing the largest arisaemas (among other monsters) I've
ever seen.

I got back yesterday, and have spent most of the day (in between a few
unavoidable chores) processing the backlog. (Since I get anything up to
several hundred e-mails per day, it took a while just to scroll around.)

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@arachne.uark.edu