Re: Not-so-Simple Peace Lilies

  • Subject: Re: Not-so-Simple Peace Lilies
  • From: SelbyHort@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:32:55 -0500 (CDT)

Julius,

Will see what can be done about getting this paper and others online on the
IAS site or elsewhere, but I am certain there are copyright issues so I do
not know if we will be successful.

There's quite a bit of research been done on pollination biology of
Euglossines and orchids. On the IAS web site are some wonderful images and a
aroid pollination study done by Danny Beath. This can be found in the
"pollination" link on left hand menu on the home page.

Donna Atwood

In a message dated 06/17/2001 11:31:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,