Re: pollen extraction

  • Subject: Re: pollen extraction
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:51:13 -0500 (CDT)

If she is a he, rather. when he, or the he-parts are ready, wouldn't you
see pollen shedding and collecting in and around the spathe? Anyone know?

J Romey <jromey39@yahoo.com>@mobot.org on 06/20/2001 02:44:21 AM

Please respond to aroid-l@mobot.org

Sent by:  aroid-l@mobot.org

To:   Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>

Subject:  pollen extraction

Hello, can someone inform me on how and when to
extract pollen from my Titanum ? Also, does anyone ? I
have less than 6 days before she opens. Thank you.

Do You Yahoo!?