Re: Info on Epipremnum spp.

  • Subject: Re: Info on Epipremnum spp.
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <boyce@pothos.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:10:57 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Julius

Thanks for continuing to look for flowering 'E. aureum' - much appreciated. For those who only know 'E. aureum' as a small creeper, the adult plant can climb to over 20 m and has leaves up to 1 m long on leaf stalks another 1 m long. It is a BIG plant.

The type specimen of E. mooreense is not variegated. When I said in my earlier email that it is identical with E. aureum I meant in leaf shape and lack of lots of divisions.

Epipremnum paper. I will happily send you a copy of the the East Malesian and Pacific account when it's published. I will also check to see if I have any off-prints of the West & Central Malesian paper left. If so, I'll mail you one. If not, I'll get a photocopy made and mail that.

Pete