Rules for FC distribution 2001/1

  • Subject: Rules for FC distribution 2001/1
  • From: "Fausto Ceni" <cenfaust@tin.it>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:08:30 -0500 (CDT)

On request these are the rules of the past to apply:

Some items are in little quantity and it is
possible that I can't
satisfy all.
Althought offer in exchange is very, very
appreciated, it is not
necessary (I know what is to have nothing to give
in exchange!!).
Please, don't hurt if I don't accept the plants
you offer: may be I have already them or don't
love them, but your offer is appreciated in the
same way both if I accept it or not.
You should only understand that the people that
gave me plants, literature
or support in the past, will have the priority in
the choice.

Rules to apply:

- Don't use absolutely the Re function of your
- Type in the subject row of the message:  FC
distribution 2001/1
- I cannot give any kind of certificates for the
bulbs; specially the  Australian and NZ people should be
aware of it.
- Money is not requested.
- The requests should be sent to my E-mail
- They should come to me before 27th june: very
- Please, to help me you should:
        in the message first give your name and
post address
        give genus, species, and FC### if avaiable;
- Remember to give your snail-mail

site at  http://members.tripod.com/faustoceni/
Dr. Ing. Fausto Ceni
         Via Marsala 8