Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum to bloom soon at UC Davis

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum to bloom soon at UC Davis
  • From: "Cooper, Susan L." SLCooper@scj.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 07:00:16 -0500

Thanks Bill,
As news releases go, that was very informative!
I particularly like the "small, green-speckled missile with a
skirt" description- that is a new one!

PS Harry and I are getting married July 19, I take issue with the "won't
feature in anyone's wedding bouquet"!  I would gladly take lend of it for
the day!

Susan