Re: [aroid-l] Rafflesia arnoldii was: What does inflorescence mean?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Rafflesia arnoldii was: What does inflorescence mean?
  • From: "Marge Talt" mtalt@hort.net
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 00:29:11 -0400

My oh my, what a flower!  I'd never heard of this plant, so did a
Google image search for it.  If I could grow it, I would, stink or
not!  Is it grown in any botanical gardens in the US?  Anyone know?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :