[aroid-l] Fwd: Symplocarpus

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Fwd: Symplocarpus
  • From: Scott Hyndman hyndman@aroid.org
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:59:58 -0400

To all northern temperate zone aroiders,

I received the following request from Michael Gullvert of Sweden for Symplocarpus foetidus seed. I used to know where to go to find skunk cabbage in Indiana, but since I moved to Florida over twenty years ago I have lost my easy access to those collection localities. If you can help Michael out please feel free to contact him directly.

Thanks, Scott

Begin forwarded message: