Re: [aroid-l] IAS Philodendron pic

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] IAS Philodendron pic
  • From: a san juan <kalim1998@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:42:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you!

Here is the (translated) reference on it that I could
find:

Philodendron stenolobum  E.G. Gonç.
Decumbent or half-erect epiphyte plant with caule,
rare ramified, 0.5-1.5 cm height and 3-10 cm diameter.
Triangular leaves, with wavy edges, 50-90 cm in
length, with narrow posterior, the reason for the name
of epíteto stenolobum. Inflorescence in spadix, with
espata of about 18 cm of length, of green-clear color
and white on the inside, with grain stalk of 6-8 cm of
length. Occurrence: Atlantic of the north of Espirito
Santo.

http://www.aroid.org/show/show_images/show/212_jpg.html