Re: [aroid-l] Current status of Philodendron spiritus-sancti

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Current status of Philodendron spiritus-sancti
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:14:35 +0000

>From: a san juan <kalim1998@yahoo.com>
>To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu
>Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Current status of Philodendron spiritus-sancti
>Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 20:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Friend,

There is an early Aroideana with good B+W photos of Betty Waterbury w/ plants of this in Brazil back when they got the first plants that eventually became the source of the one auctioned each year in Miami.

There were thoughts of having the plants here put into tissue culture and also the start of a breeding program (with pollination and seed being tried for) based in Miami, I do not know if either of these GOOD plans have moved forward.

Julius