Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus amputation?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus amputation?
  • From: Al Wootten <awootten@nrao.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:56:02 -0400

Hi Ken

I had a squirrel commit amorphophallicide in just such a manner--found
the A. bulbifer in the gutter about a week later.  Mine waited until the
next growing season.  The leaf was smaller but the plant was basically
healthy.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |