[aroid-l] Members' Page Access for the IAS Web Site

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Members' Page Access for the IAS Web Site
  • From: Scott Hyndman <hyndman@aroid.org>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 08:02:04 -0400

Hi,

The IAS Web site was recently moved to a new hosting company. As a result, the Members' Page access for those IAS members who were subscribed has to be renewed. Please contact me off the mailing list at hyndman@aroid.org with a password that you would like to use and easily remember, and I will setup your access again. If you are not a member of the International Aroid Society please consider joining; you can find membership information at http://www.aroid.org/society/joinias.html The IAS site will be under going some significant improvements now that we have more disk space, and most of the site content additions and improvements will be in the Members' area of the site.

Are there any Web designers out there, or anyone who would like to learn how do Web design that would like to help out on the IAS Web site? We can always use some help on the upgrades and improvements needed on the site. Please contact me off the mailing list at hyndman@aroid.org if you might be interested in assisting. If you are not an IAS member and you have some Web design skills that you would like to share, please contact me as well so that we can work something out.

Best regards, Scott
Scott Hyndman,
IAS Web Site Admin
Growing tropical aroids outside on the barrier island of Vero Beach, Florida
USDA Hardiness Zone 10a

E-mail:  hyndman@aroid.org
Home page:  http://www.aroid.org/