Re: [aroid-l] Amorph. titanum conditions

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorph. titanum conditions
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:51:42 +1000

Howdy All,

Thanks to all of you who have contributed info re the growing of Amorph
titanum in less than perfect conditions. <grin>  Sorry that it has taken so
long for me to pass on my thanks but I have ben ill on and off so I have
been somewhat sporadic on emailing.  The information (both publicly here
and also sent privately to me) has been very useful and hopefully will
allow me to grow this little (??) treasure at least halfway reasonably.
Given the responses it certainly sounds like I SHOULD be able to do it, so
now the fun begins!!

Thanks again for the responses and if anyone has anything further to add in
the way of experience of growing the titan indoors or in otherwise
non-glasshouse conditions in a colder climate then please continue to post
information.  Here's hoping that all of us who have recently purchased seed
can do it proper justice.

Paul Tyerman

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Cyclamen, Crocus,
Cyrtanthus, Oxalis, Liliums, Hellebores, Aroids, Irises plus just about
anything else that doesn't move!!!!!