[Aroid-l] Elephant ear collection

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Elephant ear collection
  • From: Bryan Lampl blampl1@earthlink.net
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 22:30:27 -0700

Hello all.

As my craving for Amorphophallus plants has taken over my greenhouse, I have
decided that I don't have the space to keep them and my collection of
elephant ears.  I am hoping that someone in the aroid community would be
interested in or have contacts that might be interested in acquiring the
group.  The are approximitely fifteen different types of various types with
the genus of Colocasia, Alocasia, and Xanthosoma.  There are young pups to
adult sized plants.  I can forward a list to those interested.  I am willing
to donate them to a botantical garden or possibly sell or trade them to a
private collector.  It is not my intention to spend the time offering
individual plants because I just don't the time to do so.  I am in Southern
California, so I suppose if the collection goes to someone outside of this
region, they would responsible for the shipment of plants. Thanks for your

Bryan Lampl

Aroid-l mailing list