[Aroid-l] MoBot aroid sale

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] MoBot aroid sale
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein ecuador@midsouth.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:44:35 -0500

Just a reminder to be aware of the wonderful opportunity of the plants Dr Croat's team at MoBot are offering to our members. I sent a post on the 8th but I do not want anyone to miss this opportunity. Having been to Missouri recently, I can tell you there are some wonderful plants offered that will really be assets to anyone's collection. Somethings you will not find anywhere else. In the past when Dr Tom has done this, our members have been thrilled with what they were able to get. Do not miss this chance to get rare and wonderful aroids with correct ID's and growing well.

Send the two contact people a message and look to see for yourself......... find out what is offered ..... check to see if something you have wanted for a long time is available or ask to see if is a possibility.

Good luck

Aroid-l mailing list