Re: [Aroid-l] Amorph oncophyllus?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorph oncophyllus?
  • From: "W. George Schmid" hostahill@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:29:12 -0400

Ken,
I believe its accepted name is now Amorphophallus muelleri Blume fide
Authors: Hay, A., J. Bogner, P. C. Boyce, W. L. A. Hetterscheid, N. Jacobsen
& J. Murata: 1995 in A checklist of the Araceae of Malesia, Australia, and
the tropical western Pacific region; Blumea; Suppl. 8: 1--161. George

W. George Schmid
Hosta Hill - Tucker Georgia USA
Zone 7a - 1188 feet AMSL
84-12'-30" West_33-51' North