[Aroid-l] funny titanum leaf revisited

some years ago I asked about a funny leaflet that led a friend to the
speculation it might hopefully belong to an offset.
(Anyone who wants to read the mails on that request can look in the
archive starting on 09 Sep 2002)

The hope was not fullfilled, however, we could not confirm that there
was no offset.

After all that time I managed at last to get a picture ready.

Albert (Huntington) kindly put that picture and some more in the gallery
- Thanks Albert!!!

If you want to have a look seee here:

Enjoy and good growing,

Dollbergen, Germany