Re: [Aroid-l] Key to Genera

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Key to Genera
  • From: "Jan Agoston" <agoston.janos123@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:16:13 +0200

Dear All,

Can I get the names of the persons who are editing the CATE-Araceae website, please? One of the professors (The Head of the Department of Floriculture and Dendrology) in the Uni are interested and asked me after my presentation, and unfortunately I could not answered him.

So please contact me privately.

Thank you for your help in advance!

With Best Regards,
Janos from Hungary