[Aroid-l] A. konjac misshapen yellow leaves

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] A. konjac misshapen yellow leaves
  • From: Kirk Martin <kwmartin@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 10:09:36 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I have a new bulb of A. konjac that recently sprouted.  I noted numerous leaves that were distorted and quite yellow yet other leaves on the same petiole are healthy bright green.  Other than the distortion the plant doesn't appear to be suffering any effects.
I have two other A. konjac's from the same mother plant one has several tiny yellow dots but otherwise looks healthy and the third appears unaffected.

Cany anyone venture a guess as to what this might be?  Should I remove the yellow leafed plants (the three pups are planted together)?

I can take/forward photos if that would aid diagnosis.

Kirk Martin
Fitchburg, MA (soon to be Gainesville, FL)
Aroid-l mailing list