Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus ID please

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Amorphophallus ID please
  • From: Geoffrey Kibby <fieldmycol@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:41:54 +0100

Hi there,

I have some of the same species, they were imported by a cactus/ succulent dealer here in the UK from Madagascar and labelled as A. hildebrandtii and all have that distinctive white central vein on the leaf. The stem is mottled very much like konjac, mine are about 2-3 years old now so should flower soon I hope!

Regards,
Geoffrey
London