[Aroid-l] List changes in progress

The changes to the network and servers for Aroid-L that I talked about
last week are actually happening today.

So far we know of only 2 issues:

1) There are about 8 posts that arrived after I went to bed this morning
   and before the changeover started and are trapped in the queue of the
   old machine. We'll free them later this evening.

2) It looks like several people tried to post within the last couple of
   hours, and their posts were rejected because of a problem with mail
   aliases, which should now be correctd.

So, if you posted last night or this morning and everything seemed normal
but you haven't seen your post, don't worry - it's probably one of the
ones cooling off in the queue on the old box, and we'll thaw it out and
send it on its way later today.

If you tried to post within the last few hours (say from about 1000
Centray Daylight Time, USA, to about 1400 CST), and you received some
weird thing about your post being rejected because Aroid-L@gizmoworks.com
could not be found, then please repost.

Aroid-L mailing list