Re: [Aroid-l] Thoughts on GOOD SMELLING A. bulbifer

POSITIVE!

Wilbert Hetterscheid <hetter@xs4all.nl> wrote:
And there I was thinking I had heard it all...............

Guys, are we quite sure we are talking true bulbifer here and not a
bulbiferoid muelleri, which does have additional chemicals in its
predominantly dimethyl-oligosulphide-containg smell?

Lord P(hytochemist)