[Aroid-l] A few aquatic aroids blooming...

...in the greenhouse.  I thought I would show both of these.  The Urospatha saggitifolia is a non-stop bloomer that gets a very large and twisted spathe.  Its been in bloom for about 2 months now.  Usually lasts most of the summer.  Next is Cyrtosperma cuspidispathum.  This is a juvenile plant, (about 3 year, from seed) so I was suprised to see an inflorescence this year.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/raymikematt/UrospathasaggitifoliabloomingSmall.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a134/raymikematt/CyrtospermacuspidispathumbloomingSm.jpg

Michael Mattlage