Re: an apolgy if it is order

  • Subject: Re: an apolgy if it is order
  • From: "Harry Witmore" <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:33:06 -0400

Steve, I for one always read your post since I'm sure to learn something in the process. Whomever Ms Cooper is, I think she's most likely the a*s.

Keep the discussion coming since while I don't always agree with you or anyone on this list or any other, I think your questions always make me think and learn.

Keep it up and don't be detoured by crap like this message. No apology necessary.

The epiphyte tree is awesome. I have to have one now!

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes
www.cloudjungle.com