Arum concinnatum

  • Subject: Arum concinnatum
  • From: "Dietmar Kiehlmann" <Kiehlmann@gmx.de>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 23:24:56 +0200

Hello,

friends of mine found an Arum-species in Northern Greece on peninsula
Chalkidiki. I think it’s Arum concinnatum. But this species is restricted
to the extreme southern tip of the Peloponnese and to the most islands of
the E Mediterranean ( CATE Araceae ). ?Is the distribution of Arum
concinnatum now to extend or is my identification not correct?

Please have a look on the pics.

Best regards
Margret Kiehlmann