Schismatoglottis species

  • Subject: Schismatoglottis species
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 11:50:41 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Peter,

Aloha and mahalo for this additional information.  I can understand the delay... tuak and wild boar...eat and drink until you sleep.

I love this sort of information, root glues and stem disarticulations.  This is changing the subject, but, can you start a new thread on Schismatoglottis? I do not know much about the species listed, but it is long and I have seen only a few in cultivation.  Could you educate us on the more ornamental species in this genus?  At least the species you encounter?

Aloha,

Leland