Craig Phillips

  • Subject: Craig Phillips
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:13:54 +0000

Dear All,

I have just received news that my dear friend Craig Phillips, a long time member of the IAS, has not passed as I reported in error in an earlier posting.   He is living in a care facility, and I hope to soon receive the tele. number and intend to attempt to contact and speak with him.
I am deeply sorry if my posting of this misinformation might have upset some friends on this list.

Aroid-L mailing list