Re: Alocasia zebrina reticulata

  • Subject: Re: Alocasia zebrina reticulata
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 04:20:13 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Derek,

Aloha.

It is good at times to be both pedantic and didactic...if it is in manageable doses.  I am still low tech and I do not know how to get this machinery to italicize letters or underline in emails...I know I'll learn one day...I am learning new techno skills daily.  Old dogs can learn new tricks.

Aloha,

Leland