Re: Ecuadorian aroids

Have this for years without ID.
Thank you...Christian Perkins

From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Thom Powell
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 8:47 AM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Ecuadorian aroids

On Jun 29, 2008, at 7:59 AM, ExoticRainforest wrote:

Thanks Beth!  I know many of the Anthurium collectors are going to drool over these. Since your links did not come out highlighted I'm copying them to make it easier to simply click and go right to the page:
If you love Aroids, you are going to want some of these plants.  And Julius, I'd bet you saw Beth's really strange Anthurium near the oil fields!
Steve Lucas