Re: Arisaema id?

  • Subject: Re: Arisaema id?
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 22:23:06 +0200

Hello,

It looks like A. fimbriatum, but the spathe colour is a little deceiving,
maybe it's a variety or subspecies.
In many Arisaema species the colour of the spathe is variable - in A.
triphyllum, consanguineum, candidissimum, amurense and other.
http://www.wschowa.com/abrimaal/araceum/arisaema/fimbr.htm

Marek Argent