Re: Naturally occurring ectopic growths in certain Xanthosoma and Begonia cultivars and the problem of leaf dorsiventral polarity

  • Subject: Re: Naturally occurring ectopic growths in certain Xanthosoma and Begonia cultivars and the problem of leaf dorsiventral polarity
  • From: Walter Turner <wvturner@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:15:53 +0200

Don,
Try it again, from Brian's original posting. The link in your posting is missing the last part of the address, which is /HTMLSTART
When I use that full address, either clicking on it in the posting or copying the whole thing out and putting it into the browser's address line, I see the full article (after a moment for it to load). I'm using Internet Explorer.
Generally, though, I can't see full articles from Wiley, so it looks as if something special was done to make this one visible.
Walter