Re: Pinellia pedatisecta Rec. Nov. 4, 2005 as Ty. kumingense T-106

  • Subject: Re: Pinellia pedatisecta Rec. Nov. 4, 2005 as Ty. kumingense T-106
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 03:16:36 +0200

Dear Tom,

This message was a part of my yesterday's correspondence with Alan on Pinellias and Typhoniums.
We were talking about the purple spathed, lanceolate leafed form of Pinellia ternata,
The images I attached were this plant.

And also about Typhonium horsfieldii which was misidentified in my site as T. kunmingense.
Today the page will disappear:
and it will be replaced with

Marek